Green Pearl Conferences - Dallas, TX
This is a remote work / work from home position
We are a national events company that specializes in thought leadership conferences within real estate, finance and e-commerce and are currently seeking motivated customer service and/or sales professionals. We are seeking an energetic, hungry, and enthusiastic self-starter willing to do what it takes to be successful. Experience in the events industry is welcome, but not necessary. Experience with Salesforce and previous phone / email sales experience are big pluses.
Compensation is $15 per hour plus 5% commission. Registrations average $430 per sale, and it is expected that you will sell a minimum of 10 registrations per week on average. Successful associates will do 15 to 20+ registrations per week.
- To learn the details of our events and be able to explain them well to prospects
- To sell conference registrations to prospective attendees via phone and email follow up
- To update attendee registration system and sales database based on the results of your efforts
- To report regularly on activity and results
- Extraordinary speaking and writing skills, including errorless grammar & spelling, rapid and accurate typing skills, and professional phone manner
- Strong computer and internet application skills, including comfort with web-based applications such as Google Apps, Salesforce and Eventbrite
- Self-starter, have strong problem-solving ability and are resourceful and adaptable under pressure
- Team player, but also able to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to establish priorities and handle numerous time-sensitive projects with multiple deadlines while also having an unrelenting commitment to detail and organization
- Must be able to work from home or nearby co-working location
GreenPearl organizes a portfolio of high-end conferences across the U.S. from Seattle to Los Angeles, from Boston to Miami that convene leaders in their field. While primarily focused on real estate events, GreenPearl is branching out into finance, e-commerce, and other sectors.
At GreenPearl, you will enjoy a team environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are continuously trying new things with our events and are open to experimenting with new formats, topics, technology and more.
Headquartered in New York City, we have team members located all over the United States. As we hold conferences across the country, we bring the team together in New York and elsewhere to maintain the in-person touch.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.