Green Pearl Conferences - Dallas, TX
We are looking for an experienced event sponsorship sales executive based in the Dallas Fort Worth area. You must be able to work from home or nearby co-working location.
As Sponsorship Sales Director / Account Manager, you will take on an existing set of clients with the goal of maximizing sales on your portfolio of accounts through the sales of high-value event sponsorships across our portfolio of conferences hosted nationwide. You will also field incoming leads to convert interested prospects into happy clients.
You will be supported by and collaborate with a team of event production, marketing, logistics, data, finance and audience management professionals, as well as working alongside other sales team members with whom you can bounce ideas and discuss tactics and best practices. GreenPearl is a fun-loving and cohesive team that encourages a team approach to all challenges and opportunities.
You will learn new industries and expand your skill set in areas of sales, communications, technology tools and productivity. GreenPearl is a technology-enabled organization that leverages its team to work smart through the use of today’s leading edge communication, collaboration and data management tools.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing a book of accounts, growing business with each account
- Fielding incoming leads and converting leads into sales
Secondary responsibilities include:
- Researching your clients’ focus, geographic coverage and goals
- Discovering new decision makers at your clients’ organizations to expand your sales
- Conducting interviews with your clients to map out their fit with our event portfolio
- Pitching your clients to re-book and even add new events to their account
- Collaborating with event operations, production, marketing, registration team and company management
- Reporting on effort and results on a regular basis
- Represent the sales team internally on your assigned conferences
- Managing customer success of sponsors on site at conferences
- Strong sales skills--ideally in the event space--and have a proven sales track record
- Polished customer services skills and know how to convert unhappy clients into happy clients as well as happy clients into higher paying clients
- Exceptional attention to detail, especially in all external communication
- Comfort speaking with senior executives (C-level) with confidence and poise
- Extraordinary speaking and writing skills, including errorless grammar & spelling, rapid and accurate typing skills, and professional phone manner
- Self-starter and work well independently without constant direction from management
- Team player, but also able to work independently with little supervision
- You have the capability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- You have strong computer and internet skills, including comfort with web-based applications such as Google Apps and Salesforce
- Must be able to work from home or nearby co-working location
The benefits and perks:
- Work-from-anywhere culture and infrastructure
- Results-oriented work environment that is flexible and encourages independence
- Competitive salary, paid time off, healthcare and benefits package
- On the job travel to major U.S. cities
GreenPearl organizes a portfolio of high-end conferences across the U.S. from Seattle to Los Angeles, from Boston to Miami that convene leaders in their field. While primarily focused on real estate events, GreenPearl is branching out into finance, e-commerce, and other sectors.
At GreenPearl, you will enjoy a team environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are continuously trying new things with our events and are open to experimenting with new formats, topics, technology and more.
Headquartered in New York City, we have team members located all over the United States. As we hold conferences across the country, we bring the team together in New York and elsewhere to maintain the in-person touch.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.