PeaceHealth - Longview, WA
PeaceHealth is seeking a Cardiovascular Diagnostic Tech (Part Time) for a 0.5 full time equivalent Non-Exempt position. This position will be working Variable shift with shift durations of Variable.
Req ID: 173944
Provides professional care for all patients having procedures performed in the Cardiovascular Lab and Nuclear medicine department. Assists with patients undergoing procedures with duties to include observation with the patient’s condition, observes patient progress, records pertinent observations of diagnostic testing, and reports reactions to drugs and treatments.
1. Performs diagnostic non-invasive cardiovascular studies using a variety of equipment and techniques.
2. Assists physician with preliminary analysis and reports
3. Completes all required paperwork and log charges.
4. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited vascular technology program or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in similar position preferred.
- Successful completion of an advanced EKG interpretation course, Pacemaker and ICD interpretation and reprogramming course.
- RVT or ARDMS required within 2 years of hire (not required for LCR, PHSW or Whatcom)
- BLS (Basic Life Support) must be obtained within a standard grace period from hire or transfer, as specified in the PeaceHealth Policy Resuscitation Training Completion Requirements, or upon hire.
- Ability to analyze complex information
- Independent and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly to patients of all ages
- Basic computer skills to include CVIS and PACS systems
- Work requires active physical exertion up to 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 80 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to skin or lung irritants; extreme cold or heat; sharp instruments such as kitchen knives, scalpels, etc.; or dangerous equipment; reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per day or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
There may be more than one opening on this posting.
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Longview community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Location: Longview, LCR Delaware Campus (103)
Job Category: Allied, Ancillary & Clinical Support
Shift Length: Variable
Work Type: Part Time
Hourly compensation starts at: $26.29, more depending on experience
Required Certifications/Licensure: Basic Life Support
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Longview || Allied, Ancillary & Clinical Support || Technician / Technologist || Part Time || SURGICAL SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.