DraftKings - Hoboken, NJ
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
As a New Business Executive, you will be responsible for the activation and acquisition of high-end gaming clientele. You'll be accountable for day-to-day execution of DraftKings' industry-leading VIP engagement strategy, understanding the true needs of our Players to foster long-term loyalty to DraftKings.
What you'll do as a New Business Executive:
- Responsible for actively prospecting, attracting, and developing new VIP Players.
- Manage and monitor the implementation of the business plan to achieve planned revenue and profit.
- Contributes to net revenue, process, and compliance initiatives.
- Review and approve player comps based on established company policies.
- Contribute in development of VIP acquisition events, promotions, and offers.
- Deliver on a Player experience that will drive high levels of brand advocacy.
- Execute against all VIP policies and guidelines, including responsible gaming policies.
What skills you will use:
- Experience with sports betting, gaming, and high-value accounts.
- 8+ years of sales experience in a customer facing role.
- Having pre-existing Player relationships is preferred.
- Interpersonal and communication skills in both one-on-one and group settings.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness to travel and work nights and weekends.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.