Maia Labs - New York, NY
The Account Executive at Maia will help top organizations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. As a direct sales representative, you will advocate Maia's candidate engagement technology to leading staffing companies throughout the US. Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help more organizations find and hire great people.
- You will position and sell Maia's candidate engagement products to help small-to-medium sized staffing companies solve their recruiting challenges
- You’ll develop real connections through phone, email, and professional networking
- You'll conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- You will analyze client success and present monthly advertising analytics reports
- You’ll build long-term client relationships by listening to client needs, demonstrating the benefits of Indeed products, and recommending appropriate solutions
- Network with key contacts outside your own area of expertise to become industry expert
- 3+ years of experience in a field sales environment
- Demonstrates success in building and growing new accounts and territories
- Experience selling to Staffing Firms
- Experience in consultative and solution based selling
- Online recruitment, digital marketing or staffing sales experience
- Passion to educate and close deals quickly
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.