QPS Employment - Northwood, IA
Position Title: Foam Assembly
Wage: $12.50 + per hour
Hours: 6:00am-3:00pm (Mon-Thurs); 6:00am-10:00am (Fri)
Do you like flexibility at your job? Are you the type of person that enjoys job rotation and variety at work? If these questions caught your eye than look no further! This well-known company in Northeast Iowa is a world class supplier in the plastic and fiber industries. The opportunity for growth with this company is endless! This company values their employees so much that they are even let you off of work on Friday's by 10am. Don't miss out on the opportunity that you have been waiting for with this company!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Follow all company policies, procedures, and job order requirements.
- Rotate between the following departments: Assembly, Glue Booth, Foam Saw, Trimming, Waterjet, and CNC as required and trained.
- Make boxes, sort material and package product according to each specific order.
- Accurately fill out required paperwork for each job.
- Keep work area and paperwork neat and orderly.
- Work safely and follow safety policies and procedures including Lockout Tagout as required and trained.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure. (Read a tape measure)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior Production experience is preferred but not required.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.