PeaceHealth - Springfield, OR
PeaceHealth is seeking a Hospitalist based in the Springfield community.
Req ID: 175065
Work with outstanding colleagues who value excellent, safe, individualized and compassionate care.
Position & Hospital Highlights:
- Work/life balance! Flexible block scheduling for providers.
- Specialized teams for teaching services; med students, palliative care and advanced care providers.
- Max census is 18 patients.
- Follow a unit-based care model in which hospitalists lead an interdisciplinary team focused on improving clinical and operational outcomes.
- PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend is a state-of-the-art, 386 bed tertiary care medical center which is the largest hospital on the West Coast between Portland and San Francisco.
- The facility also serves as the only level II trauma center in Lane County, which has a population of approximately 350,000 people.
- The hospital is highly regarded for its quality of care and has been recognized for numerous awards in quality and excellence.
- Fantastic culture of mission & values which are consistent to the group’s goals.
Here’s why you should experience Eugene, Oregon:
Eugene is called the 'Emerald City' the city resides in the south end of the Willamette Valley, near the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers. The city’s official slogan “A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors," truly reflects the diverse breath of events in arts and a host of outdoor activities. If you have always wanted big city amenities with small town feel, Eugene is the place for you.
- Eugene is the place for the outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside. Check out Spencer’s Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. Eugene also has other numerous venues for live music, major concerts and theater.
- Go shopping at the 5th street market or Oakway Center. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment.
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events.
- If you’re an avid runner, Eugene is known as Track Town U.S.A! Eugene is also known for being a very cycling friendly city!
- Local airport with direct destinations all over the Western part of the United States.
- 1 hour away from the city of Florence, situated on the scenic Oregon coast. Florence, Oregon was voted the nation's "most beautiful small city" by Expedia!
- Home to a community of strong education. Many high schools were given top accolades in the state of Oregon.
- Eugene is just 90 minutes south of Portland. https://www.eugenecascadescoast.org/
Benefit & Compensation Highlights:
- Competitive compensation, bonus and relocation assistance
- Educational loan reimbursement for eligible providers. CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan
Referral bonus eligible
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Grace L Riggs.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Springfield, SHMC at Riverbend (420)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Springfield || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physicians || Full Time || SURGERY SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.