CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc - Las Vegas, NV
The Loan Partner II is responsible for managing loan files from application through closing, pulls and analyzes credit applicant information, and reviews income & asset documents. As a member of the sales team, the Loan Partner II requests and obtains referrals from current and potential Company clients. The Loan Partner II also runs DU, stacks and submits files, requests and & clears conditions and communicates incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
• NMLS License Required under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 (“SAFE Act”) *
• California License under the terms of the SAFE Act*
• Primary contact and liaison between clients, Branch Manager, Branch Sales Manager and/or assigned Loan Originator(s)
• Take telephone applications and schedule appointments with the Loan Partner I
• Schedule realtor appointments for the assigned Loan Originators with the Loan Partner I
• Schedule on-site and phone appointments as assigned
• Submit complete loan applications for each customer file with the Loan Partner I
• Track all requested documents in Encompass
• Review documentation received within 24 hours of receipt for discrepancies, omissions, verified income calculation, asset verification and Encompass updates based on verified information and immediately notify Loan Originators when any discrepancies are found on documentation
• Partner with Loan Originators in resolving problems in files and documents
• Ensure files are complete and set-up in accordance with Company policy and procedures
• Pull credit reports and properly prepare for review/assessment
• Efficiently meet deadlines while maintaining multiple assignments/projects
• Provide superior customer service both internally and externally
• High School Diploma or equivalent Minimum 3 years’ current conventional fixed and ARM, HELOC and construction mortgage loan processing or origination experience
• State and Federal NMLS License desired
• Working knowledge of RESPA and general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations and loan documents preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment
• Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed
• Encompass experience
• Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Office & Windows)
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.