DraftKings - Boston, MA
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
Our Compliance team is seeking a talented Compliance Associate to support the company's risk and compliance activities. You will successfully execute risk-based compliance transaction and operational risk testing for the purpose of independently validating adherence to applicable state and federal regulations. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Compliance Associate:
- You will assist in test planning, including documenting the testing approach and plan, communicating with internal business partners, and more.
- Perform targeted transaction testing of compliance requirements.
- Build out test programs for controls.
- Communicate testing results and trends to management.
- Document and evaluate issues identified, including root causes—and draft recommendations to improve policies, procedures, potential efficiencies, and controls.
- Support other compliance and risk program elements as needed.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 1-2 years of compliance experience in financial services, Casino, or the Daily Fantasy Sports industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications, such as Word and Excel.
- You're comfortable balancing competing priorities and changes in scope/direction.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general compliance requirements.
- 1-2 years of testing controls—compliance, audit, accounting, finance, or a related field is preferred.
- Anti-Money Laundering Certification and/or experience is also preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.