QPS Employment - Newton, IA
Position Title: Packaging
Hours: 11:00pm – 7:00am
Imagine working with a company where you can see the fruits of your labor everywhere and anywhere. Walking through a grocery or convenience store will be spent bragging to friends and family, "I made that!". If you enjoy a work day that's never quite the same and would like the inside track on the newest designs and products in the food industry, this is the position for you!
Huge growth potential for the right candidate. If you have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, great attendance, and experience in packaging the sky is the limit for your career at this employer in Newton, IA!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assemble cardboard boxes and send them down conveyor belt
- Enter work order information into computer
- Inspect quality of products
- Package product into boxes
- Tape up box and put onto pallet
- Operate standing pallet jack and move pallets to designated areas
- Maintain clean work area
- Previous packaging and pallet jack experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge
- Able to lift up to 75lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Able to bend, push and pull throughout shift
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.