DraftKings - Boston, MA
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
SHAPE A RAPIDLY SCALING INDUSTRY.
DraftKings is growing quickly and we're looking for a Senior Lead Software Engineer to direct our engineering teams and influence our product roadmap. This is more than a technical position, though. You'll be collaborating across teams, informing our business decisions, and creatively finding solutions to all of our scaling challenges. Sound good to you? Join us.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A SENIOR LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER:
- Take ownership for the design, development, maintenance, testing strategy, and operations of a full-stack team, with front-end Single Page Applications written primarily in React,Node.JS, and Redux, and Xamarin written iOS and Android applications.
- Define development patterns and best practices for your team.
- Mentor and grow the development team.
- Work closely with business stakeholders on defining requirements.
- Lead your team in design sessions.
- Ensure your team delivers high-quality work that aligns with DraftKings engineering standards.
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL USE:
- Your experience being the technical expert on a highly performing development team.
- Your expertise with high-level programming languages such as C# and Java.
- Your experience with native application development in iOS, Android or a cross-platform framework (i.e Xamarin or React Native)
- Familiarity with modern client JS frameworks, likeNode.JS, React, and Redux.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.