PeaceHealth - Eugene, OR
PeaceHealth is seeking a Physician Assistant- ENT based in the Eugene community.
Req ID: 175649
Join PeaceHealth’s ENT practice at University District!
- Established practice of 2 physicians with a mix of general Otolaryngology cases
- ENT office suite is shared with 3 full time audiologists (1 audiologist is a Cochlear implant specialist)
- Providers and audiologists schedule duel appointments for patients
- Large internal referrals from Primary Care providers within PeaceHealth Health Care system and the community
- Supportive leadership and Clinic Manager
Here’s why you should experience Eugene, Oregon:
- The city is a fantastic place for outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, in your own backyard.
- Check out Spencer’s Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. In addition, the center also features a permanent art collection.
- Go shopping at the 5th Street Public Market and Oakway Center. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment.
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Go Ducks!). You can also catch many professional and Olympic sporting events
- Home to very strong and diverse school districts.
A few of the benefits of our positions:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Volunteer opportunities to serve on medical mission trip in El Salvador
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Grace L Riggs.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Eugene, Physician & Surgeons South Building (427)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Eugene || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physician Assistants || Full Time || SPECIALTY SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.