PeaceHealth - Springfield, OR
PeaceHealth is seeking a Manager Cath Lab for a 1.0 full time equivalent Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with shift durations of 8 Hours.
Req ID: 175425
The position is responsible, under the direction of the Director of Cardiovascular Services, for overseeing the day-to-day operational and clinical activities of the Cath Lab. Coordinates unit activities and supports staff in providing compassionate care and services to patients and families. Independent decision-making is expected in the execution of routine duties.
1. Supervise staff and give technical direction, monitor and prioritize workflow.
2. Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
3. Assists in development and monitoring of budget. Performs needs assessment and makes recommendations for capital purchases.
4. Ensure adequate staffing and effective utilization of resources.
5. Assure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
6. Establish effective relationships with physicians.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited State Board of Nursing or Cardiovascular Technology program required.
- Minimum of five years of experience as a nurse or technologist in interventional cardiology/radiology, including two years of supervisory experience.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration to practice in trained clinical area as required by the State.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office applications.
RIVERBEND PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion up to 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Springfield community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Location: Springfield, SHMC at Riverbend (420)
Job Category: Leadership
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Work Type: Full Time
Hourly compensation starts at: $DOE, more depending on experience
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Springfield || Leadership || Allied, Ancillary & Clinical Support Leadership || Full Time || DIAGNOSTIC SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.