Sunrise Senior Living - Issaquah, WA
Join the caring team at our brand-new community in Issaquah.
We’re thrilled to establish a welcoming place in this neighborhood. We seek talented professionals who truly care about seniors to help us build something special from day one: a legacy of compassionate care. Be a founding team member at this attractive location, and discover the joy of working where your ideas, passion, and professional goals are supported. — At Sunrise, your accomplishments enhance the lives of seniors.
- Sunrise Leader
- Assisting the Sales & Marketing team in managing the community’s sales & marketing database
- Maintaining appropriate sales collateral
- Coordinating and obtaining all required move-in paperwork and preparing the resident’s administrative file
- Following the Sunrise quality service standards, the Sales Assistant will conduct the resident’s orientation to their new home at Sunrise and ensure each resident’s move-in to their new home at Sunrise is smooth and successful following our Sunrise shared values
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits, including medical/dental/vision/prescription coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and life, accident, and disability insurance
- Healthy-living wellness program, including low-cost gym membership
- Wireless, FiOS and rental car discounts
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One (1) year experience in a sales administrative support role
- Previous customer service experience demonstration of customer service skill set
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess excellent phone communication skills, written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.