PeaceHealth - Vancouver, WA
PeaceHealth is looking for an additional General Cardiologist to join it's team in beautiful SW Washington State
Req ID: 175700
PeaceHealth is seeking out a new General Cardiologist to join our team located in Vancouver, Washington at the PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center. You would be joining a team of 10 Cardiologists and 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians.
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Established team of 2 EPs, 2 Interventionalist, 1 Heart Failure Specialist, 1 Cardiac Imaging Specialist, 4 General Cardiologists, 2 Nurse Practitioners and 4 Physician Assistants
- Call expectations of 1:8 (up to 2 hospitals, but not all the time)
- ~17 patients/day
- 3 Echo Rooms
- Nuclear Medicine Camera
- Own holters and event monitors
- Device clinic on site.
- Scribe support available if desired
Why you’ll love Vancouver:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 160,000 residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world’s best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft microbreweries, and gourmet coffeehouses will keep the most discerning food critic happy.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- There is no Washington State personal income tax.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center. The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring for over 76,000 patients yearly.
- State-of-the-art 14-bed inpatient rehabilitation floor provides intensive therapy services.
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,000 active medical providers with most specialty services represented.
- EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Educational loan reimbursement (to those who qualify)
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyle
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Seth A Lidren.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Vancouver, Southwest Medical Center (150)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Vancouver || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physicians || Full Time || SPECIALTY SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.