Renew Financial - Alpharetta, GA
Renew Financial is the nation’s leader in affordable financing products for renewable energy and energy efficiency projects that will help move America toward a clean energy model. We originated the Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) model, an innovative, low-cost financing solution that helps homeowners make improvements that dramatically reduce their energy and water use -- and repay on their property taxes.
We are seeking a Bilingual Account Manager to build and foster strong client (B2B) relationships within assigned territories.
Account Managers are responsible for identifying, enrolling, and managing designated contractor client relationships in order to generate loan application volume.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage high volume inbound and outbound calls with assigned Contractor partners, to drive financing applications and signed assessment contracts.
- Provide program support and conduct online trainings to assigned Contractors, including Management, Office Staff and Sales Representatives.
- Build customer satisfaction by meeting and exceeding established Client Satisfaction survey target goals.
- Support client team initiatives and requests while proposing value added services to help drive volume.
- Collaborate with the Product, Operations, and Marketing teams to ensure best in class client tools, support, and programs.
Minimum Requirements (candidates not possessing the following will not be considered)
- 3-5 years of Sales experience working in the Financial Services, HVAC, solar, Energy Efficiency and/or home improvement industries.
- Bilingual (Spanish) written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive prospecting, inside sales and client relationship management experience with the proven ability to establish lasting business relationships.
- Strong understanding of consumer finance products.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, Google Docs, Gmail, Mac OS and/or PC.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; data entry experience with strong attention to detail is required.
- Must be a team player, willing and able to contribute ideas and collaborate with other Account Managers and Regional Sales Managers.
Renew Financial is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify: https://www.e-verify.gov/.
Work environment: This position sits in a professional, climate controlled office environment.
Physical demands: This position requires prolonged sitting along with the utilization of computers and phones. The employee will also be required to have verbal interactions in person or over the phone.
Expected hours of work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Travel: 10-20% travel to supported territories is a requirement of this role.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Renew Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.