QPS Employment - Antigo, WI
Position Title: Material Handler
Skip the gym and get in shape while you work. These material handler positions will get you into shape faster than any burpee. This is a temp to hire opportunity in Antigo, WI. Weekly pay with QPS.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sort and stack products or lumber on racks or pallets, according to predetermined sequence such as size or type of wood
- Assemble customer bundles from stock and place orders on pallets or bands bundles together
- Mark materials with identifying information
- Paint by spray or brush, lettering with markers
- Stack and bundle lumber from resaw line
- Report any and all mechanical problems to lead person
- Count bundles of lumber
- Will help in the making of the crates and pallets
- Must be able to stand and walk on concrete for 100% of shift
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds up to 50% of the time
- Must be able to reach forward, grasp and use hands for 100% of shift
- Must be able to twist, bend at the waist 100% of shift
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.