DraftKings - Las Vegas, NV
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
SHAPE A RAPIDLY SCALING INDUSTRY.
DraftKings is growing quickly and we're looking for a Senior Lead Software Engineer to lead a game development team and influence our product roadmap. This is more than a technical position, though. You'll be collaborating with teams in various locations and working closely with the business in finding ways to disrupt one of the oldest industries. Sound good to you? Join us.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A SENIOR LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER:
- Take ownership of a modern Remote Gaming Server (RGS) including the development of new features, maintenance and operations.
- Define development patterns and best practices for your team.
- Mentor and grow the development team.
- Lead the design and back end implementation of complex real money games.
- Work closely with business stakeholders on defining requirements.
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams across different regions.
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL USE:
- Your expertise with high level programming languages such as Python, C# and Java.
- Your experience being the technical expert on a highly performing development team.
- Your experience with highly regulated, real money gaming products.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.