PeaceHealth - Vancouver, WA
PeaceHealth is seeking a Breast Imaging Clinical Supervisor for a 1.0 full time equivalent Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with shift durations of 8 Hours.
Req ID: 175702
Responsible for monitoring the overall services, developing quality and performance indicators, gathering data for analysis as well as ensuring continuous improvement to optimize services and stewardship of resources. Staffing and scheduling.
1. Link mission into day-to-day work, focuses on meeting organization/departmental targets, monitors budget variances and recommend or develop plans for improvement, and assures regulatory compliance.
2. Recommend selection of staff, monitor and evaluate performance and accountability of staff. Evaluate competence and initiate performance improvement plans to develop staff, provide meaningful and constructive feedback. Initiates disciplinary actions when necessary.
3. Work with leadership to assist in the development of policies, procedures, and enhancements to the delivery of services, and operations of the department.
4. Communicates and teaches new policies and procedures to staff.
5. Promotes problem identification, facilitates resolution and follows up and communicates as necessary.
6. Provides input and assists on operational and capital budgets. Participates in budget planning and monitoring.
7. Has basic knowledge of multiple imaging modalities including in the areas of CT, US, MRI, X-ray, Special Procedures/Cath Lab, Cardiovascular Lab, Nuclear Medicine, PET and Mammography as applicable.
8. Responsible for selection, training and performance for compliance with accreditation, legal and other regulatory requirements.
9. Acts as a liaison for physicians and staff.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate of Science (AS) in Radiology, ARDMS, NMTCB and/or equivalent experience required.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in area of licensure.
Previous leadership training and experience strongly preferred.
- Current license/registration/certification as required by State to practice.
- Current licensure in one of the Imaging Services modalities (i.e. CT, US, MRI, X-Ray, Special Procedures/Cath Lab, Cardiovascular Lab, Nuclear Medicine, Pet or Mammography).
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) or American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTC).
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at date of hire.
- Strong administrative, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office applications as well as clinical applications
PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS – PHSW
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion up to 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Vancouver community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Location: Vancouver, Southwest Medical Center (150)
Job Category: Allied, Ancillary & Clinical Support
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Work Type: Full Time
Hourly compensation starts at: $DOE, more depending on experience
Required Certifications/Licensure: American Registry of Radiologic Technologist; Basic Life Support
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Vancouver || Allied, Ancillary & Clinical Support || Imaging Services || Full Time || HOSPITAL ADMIN
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.