DraftKings - Boston, MA
What you'll do as a Senior Business Data Analyst:
- Design A/B and multivariate tests on game operation strategy, evaluate test results, and translate insights into business actions.
- Develop Tableau dashboards and visualizations on game performance, customer engagement to measure the impacts of various business actions.
- Perform deep dive insight analysis to understand user play patterns.
- Develop automated tools to enable business to explore operation insights and improve operation efficiency.
- Enhance customer segmentation models to implement model driven decision.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources including engineering, marketing and product team to ensure the analytics solution development.
What skills you will use:
- 3+ years of business analytics or data science experience, preferably at a gaming company.
- Experience with SQL Server, Tableau or Redshift
- Comfortable in fast paced, results driven environment
- Experienced in Design of Experiment including A/B and multivariate testing.
- Bachelor degree in Statistic, MIS, Engineering, Business Analytics or a related field.
- Master degree in Statistic, MIS, Engineering, Business Analytics or a related field.
- Knowledge of parallel computation tool such as Spark
- Knowledge of data science language such as Python, R, or PySpark
- Strong skills with advanced SQL (data modeling, store procedures, etc.)
- Knowledge of statistical methods (power analysis, linear/mixed model, clustering, trees), simulation and/or machine learning
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.