DraftKings - Boston, MA
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
We're growing rapidly and are searching for a Senior Marketing Analyst to help us scale through data-driven action. Working with our CRM team, you will leverage customer data to develop automated marketing treatments that drive increased monetization and engagement of our user base. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Senior Marketing Analyst:
- Analyze customer behavior to inform testing of marketing treatments with a high monetary impact.
- Proactively generate new ideas, build business cases, design A/B tests, and measure results.
- Report on results to stakeholders, inform automation of successful treatments, and design iterative testing plans to optimize future treatments.
- Build reporting and alerts to monitor the team's key metrics.
- Implement testing and measurement frameworks for new channels.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 2+ years of business or marketing analytics experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or another relevant discipline.
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL.
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- You're comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- You are also an autonomous worker with a strong desire to produce high-quality work.
- Experience in retention or acquisition marketing is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.