DraftKings - Boston, MA
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We're growing quickly and are looking for a Product Director to lead the Casino vertical. As the Director of this team, you will be responsible for charting out the future of our Casino Product, ensuring we're continually expanding, innovating, and differentiating ourselves in an ever-changing market.
What you'll do as a Product Director, Casino:
- You will create and maintain a Casino Product Strategy that will drive the direction of the Casino business.
- Develop, own, and maintain the Casino Roadmap.
- Work cross-functionally with Technology, User Experience, Operations, Marketing, and Production to bring opportunities to life.
- Manage a team of high performing Product Managers.
- Navigate multi-state expansions and the effect they have on your roadmap.
- Establish domain expertise on the Casino market, its latest innovations, games, and features.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
- A minimum of 7 years Product Management experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years management experience is required.
- Experience in gaming and/or another regulated industry is preferred.
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally to create roadmaps and translate regulatory requirements to product requirements is required.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.