CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc - Brecksville, OH
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Post Closing Bond Specialist is responsible for reviewing and delivering loans to the prospective Housing Authority and Master Servicer while meeting deadlines, and resolves deficiencies identified during review. The Post Closing Bond Specialist resolves deficiencies by researching the loan file, clarifying any discrepancies, obtaining additional or corrected documentation, and requesting exceptions as needed.
- Review all loan documents that are received back from title company to ensure all documents are returned; signed, dated, and initialed where applicable
- Efficiently communicate with title companies and internal employees to resolve document discrepancies
- Package and deliver each funded loan, using a checklist, in accordance with Bond Housing Authority and Master Servicer guidelines including combined MCC’s
- Monitor a daily pipeline to ensure loans are delivered and purchased by deadline dates
- Notify appropriate individuals of any discrepancies found on loan files
- Effectively communicate with Bond Housing Authority/Master Servicer to assure accuracy of loan delivery, suspense delivery and completeness of loan file
- Monitor and clear all loans for purchase with the investor in a timely manner
- Establish relationships with investors and internal employees to ensure documentation is moving quickly for purchase of loan
- Gather all suspense discrepancies; this may include contacting internal employees and outside vendors to obtain the documentation
- Take organized notes on every loan and disposition of the loan status
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in mortgage lending, including extensive knowledge of required documentation need for each type of Bond Programs
- Minimum of 3 years in recent mortgage closing and/or post-closing activities
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.