CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc - Brecksville, OH
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Sr. Corporate Loan Processor is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and file quality. This is accomplished by obtaining and verifying necessary documentation for underwriting the loan file and communicating directly with the customer and/or loan officer to obtain documentation for final loan approval. The Sr. Corporate Loan Processor will work with all new on-boarding branches as they transition to CrossCountry Mortgage.
- Communicate with various companies to obtain vendor information including, but not limited to, verification of employment, flood certificate, title commitment, and payoff information. Verify vendor orders are completed and returned, and invoices are received and documented.
- Perform a thorough review and analysis of borrower’s credit, income and assets as required by loan program before submitting the file to underwriting.
- Obtain a complete loan package before submitting to underwriting. Verify all required documentation in the file is complete and accurate and identifies any potential issues that may arise before submitting to underwriting (pre-underwrite.)
- Prepares a loan approval summary for missing documentation before submitting to underwriting for Loan Officer/Branch Manager to review. Responsible to hand over a completely documented file to the underwriter which is ready for approval or denial.
- When requested, directly communicate with customer in writing and by telephone to obtain missing documentation required for the loan.
- Review loans for compliance within RESPA, TIL, HMDA, Reg. B, etc. (all mortgage related regulations). Prepare proper disclosures and re-disclosures as required by regulations.
- Complete required loan submission, re-submission, and closing checklists.
- Manage pipeline within allotted turn times.
- Document all communication related to the loan application in the LOS system’s conversation log.
- Assist closing, secondary, and servicing to obtain documentation needed to clear outstanding suspense items for personal loans worked on and/or loans worked on from other transition team members.
- Performs such other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- 3-5 years residential mortgage processing experience.
- Knowledge of RESPA guidelines. General knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations. Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, and loan documents.
- Previous experience with Encompass.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed.
- Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Outlook & Windows)
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/ or submit your resume directly to Branchrecruiting@myccmortgage.com
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.