Talbots - King of Prussia, PA
At Talbots, we help our customers look and feel their best. The Talbots Client Specialist (CS) is responsible for creating and fostering a culture of hospitality through exceptional customer experiences. CSs are responsible for building enduring relationships with both new & existing customers and to consistently exceed company productivity standards.
- Possesses a customer-centric mentality and understands the importance and contribution exceptional service plays in growing store sales.
- Driven to create, build and cultivate relationships with customers and the community with a focus on prospecting and establishing a strong clientele from existing and new customers.
- Possesses a strong ambition and passion for achieving goals, both as an individual and as a member of the store team, and thrives working in a team environment.
- Passionate about selling and seeks organized and thoughtful ways to drive new traffic into the store.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high level of integrity.
- Has strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Professional, assertive and friendly with the ability to make decisions independently.
Sales and Service:
- Seek to understand customer needs & wants with curiosity and confidence through intentional conversation.
- Use company resources to reinforce the brand experience and facilitate/build strong, enduring relationships in order to achieve productivity and sales goals.
- Share current products and fashion trends with customers to appropriately wardrobe, inspire and build trust.
- Innate ability to introduce Talbots’ broad range of products and services to the customer in a relevant and timely manner in order to achieve key sales and service metrics.
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills to proactively contact clientele with the intent to sell in a way that is relevant, timely and meaningful for her.
- Professionally represent the brand image.
- Active participant in community/store activities and events that promote the Talbots Brand.
- Stay abreast of the business and competitive landscape, fashion trends and key business drivers to strategically identify opportunities that will maximize sales and ensure financial goals are achieved.
- Support areas of operational excellence as needed.
- Plan and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the needs of the customer and business.
- Protect company assets and maintain a safe work environment.
- Follow all company policies and procedures as well as local, state, and federal employment laws.
- Strong sales experience preferred with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards.
- Ability to work at least (20) hours per week.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to move about in a store including standing, walking, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, using stairs, carrying, bending, stretching, twisting, or reaching out with the body, arms, or legs, pulling and lifting objects up to 40 pounds. Sometimes these movements are made quickly and repeatedly.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to navigate computer/handheld systems with intermediate computer and keyboarding skills.
- Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- High school degree required.
Note: This position description is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.