Talbots - Hingham, MA
Talbots is looking for a Temporary Social Media Marketing Specialist to support with crafting, scheduling and monitoring posts, and managing community engagement via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. We are seeking a candidate who has demonstrated experience in maintaining social accounts.
- Day-to-day scheduling, posting and coding of cross channel posts, inclusive of paid and organic opportunities
- Maintaining and updating brand profiles (e.g., Facebook store hour updates, cross channel profile updates)
- Provide support on custom social media shoots, including but not limited to photo shoot coordination and sample requests
- Support in analyzing posts, developing reports and translating data into recommendations for optimizing social media channels
- Research audience preferences and discover current social media trends.
- Assessing top competitor channels and providing insights
- Support in social media billing
Experience/ Knowledge Requirements
- 1-2 years of experience in reviewing, scheduling, or publishing social content.
- Passion for monitoring and tracking fast growing social accounts.
- Overall community engagement experience
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure
- Ability to operating independently, without close supervision, but also work as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good time management and attention to detail
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.