PeaceHealth - Vancouver, WA
PeaceHealth is seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for its Interventional Pain Practice in Vancouver
Req ID: 177309
PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking out a new Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our Interventional Pain Practice in Vancouver, Washington. You will be joining an existing team of two physicians and two nurse practitioners.
We are seeking a clinician with a pain management background, but all interested parties are encouraged to apply.
Why you’ll love the practice:
- The only pain management service in Clark County
- Opportunity for suboxone training
- Large clinic in a great location
- Very light call structure
- High percentage of board-certified RNs
- Anticipated growth of comprehensive service line
Why you’ll love Vancouver:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 160,000 residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world’s best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft microbreweries, and gourmet coffeehouses will keep the most discerning food critic happy.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- There is no Washington State personal income tax.
- Clinician-led Medical Group
- EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Educational loan reimbursement (to those who qualify)
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyle
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Seth A Lidren.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Vancouver, Salmon Creek MOB (153)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Vancouver || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Nurse Practitioners || Full Time || CLIN ANCILLARY SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.