Sodexo - Yuma, AZ
GENEROUS $3,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE plus!
Sodexo is seeking a Clinical Dietitian for a 406 bed acute care hospital in addition to a 30 bed rehab hospital located in Yuma, Arizona. Yuma Regional Medical Center is the only major medical center serving the Yuma, Arizona area and as such their top priority is providing high-quality, patient-centered care. The staff is dedicated to providing individualized attention and excellent care to every patient, every time, and to delivering this care with compassion and respect.
Come Join a team that encourages collaboration, diversity, and career growth!!
Yuma is located only 2 1/2 hours east of the beautiful San Diego, CA and 3 hours west of the Greater Phoenix and Scottsdale area. Leave your coat behind and enjoy temperate weather for at least half of the year! The Yuma area is culturally diverse, has a favorable cost of living compared to most of the country, and is considered a great family community with fun events taking place routinely. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Yuma is the sunniest place on earth. Of the possible 4,456 hours of daylight each year, the sun shines in Yuma for roughly 4,174 hours, or about 94% of the time.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Hold an active registered dietitian status (no license required by the state of Arizona)
- Work collaboratively with a team of clinical dietitians to ensure patient needs are consistently met
- Have a working knowledge of EHR charting (EPIC system currently in place) nutrition informatics and the nutrition care process
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with patients and staff of diverse backgrounds
- Educate patients and family members, as needed in components of nutrition and diet modifications
- Participate in Quality Improvement projects as needed and assigned
- Participate in community outreach projects as needed and assigned
YRMC is a multi-specialty medical center with an Internal Medicine residency program and the Women and Children's hospital serving as part the medical center. YRMC recently received certification as a Primary Stroke Center. The hospital will be constructing a new kitchen and cafeteria during 2019. YRMC has also recently began providing dietitian services to Yuma Rehabilitation Hospital, a 60 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital just off the YRMC main campus.
Learn more about YRMC: www.yumaregional.org
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.