Sodexo - Atlanta, GA
Sodexo is seeking a Sales Executive for Seniors located in Pennsylvania!
Is this opportunity right for you?
Are you experienced at selling to the Senior Living C-Suite? Are you passionate about service and interested in joining a team dedicated to improving the quality of life of seniors, those serving seniors, senior living communities, and the innovators looking to create the next delivery model for the new seniors demographic? Are you a strategist, thought leader and a sales hunter personality ready to implement sales strategies that win? Working in Sales at Sodexo, your strong convictions, growth mindset and competitive spirit will help you sell outsource solutions to potential clients.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers each day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by offering Quality of Life Services, including Culinary and Food Management, Engineering and Facilities Management, Housekeeping Management, Nutrition and Benefits and Reward Services.
And we’re growing. Sodexo’s growth strategy and our desire to be a leader in each of the industries where we work affords our employees the opportunity to bring on new clients in numerous areas – and continue to grow their careers in almost any direction.
We also help you build your career. At Sodexo, we place a high value in investing in you with programs that are unmatched by other companies. We offer in-house professional development programs and support our employees who want to pursue external learning opportunities – whether you want to stay on the cutting edge or learn new skills to help you advance into a new type of role.
At Sodexo, it really is about our people. Our Sales teams support each other and come together as a team while recognizing each employee for his or her contributions.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Investigates and analyze new business opportunities; develops and maintains positive business relationships with potential clients; builds both internal and external networks.
- Examines client needs to maximize business and/or solutions for business concerns; performs cost-benefits and needs analysis.
- Apply all Global Sales Academy/Selling the Sodexo Way behaviors and methods.
- Develops and implements the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve sales, market share, hit rate and market growth targets to attain overall financial goals.
- Leads the development of sales presentations, proposals, and assists in the development of contractual sales documents
- Researches growth strategies and competitor practices and strategies to evaluate and implement new strategies and compliesy with all CRM requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Their WHY story- Can persuade others to believe in a deeper drive to impact Seniors: “I’m drawn to impact the seniors industry because…”
- Self-motivation and ability to plan, innovate, and tackle the white space of untapped markets like a true entrepreneur
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Knowledge of contract management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- C-level sales acumen
- Technical & Financial skills
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Sales positions to support sales in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services across the United States. Continue your search for Sales jobs.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.