DraftKings - Boston, MA
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking team.
We are growing quickly and are searching for a Director of Licensing to support the company's licensing and registration activities. Do you pride yourself on your communication and organizational skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment that prioritizes flexibility and innovation? If so, we hope you will join us.
What you'll do as a Director of Licensing:
- Drive the licensing process across all products both domestically and internationally.
- Manage process for obtaining, renewing, and tracking state licensing for Daily Fantasy Sports and future related products.
- Research licensing requirements based on business needs and objectives.
- Work with Licensing Specialist to complete business license applications and gather required supporting documents and signatures.
- Communicate effectively with Executives, Government Relations, Legal and Compliance concerning licensing matters.
- Properly handle very sensitive personal information of key executives.
- Maintain established file and tracking systems.
What skills you will use:
- At least 5 years of experience in financial services, compliance, risk management, or the Daily Fantasy Sports or Casino industry.
- Strong influencing skills both internally and when corresponding with regulatory agencies.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications such as Word and Excel.
- Comfortable with balancing multiple, competing priorities and changes in scope.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment with limited supervision.
- Superb attention to detail and accuracy.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.