Indigo - Boston, MA
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice. The company, founded by Flagship Pioneering, is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. www.indigoag.com
- Diagram current AWS network
- Help identify critical platform and application security gaps and make recommendations for improvement
- Work with DevOps team to understand current CI/CD platform, tooling, and environments involved in release
- Create monitoring for AWS user account activities such as S3 actions, RDS changes, and other critical actions
- Understand and embody Indigo’s mission & core values
- Proven self-starter
- Flexible to needs of both developers and users
- Anticipate devops problems before they become a problem
- Build developer tools that enable developer efficiencies and that developers love to use
- Ability to listen and influence change across organization to ensure consistency in process
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and under pressure
- Knowledge of best practices in code development and deployment methodologies
- Ability to ensure consistency across the release process while also understanding the need for exceptions to the rule (ie. emergency releases)
- Ability to work with engineers to understand non-traditional deployment methodologies (e.g. native mobile applications)
- An advocate for everything automated, hands off deployments, and repeatable and reliable solutions.
- Proficient in high-level scripting languages such as python, JS, bash, etc
- Experience with linux administration
- Familiarity with best-in-class build and release tools
- Understands standard build automation solutions used today
- Firm understanding of metrics-based software development, and automation’s role in facilitating those metrics.
- Experience with continuous integration, testing, and deployment
- Experience implementing advanced monitoring for platforms and applications
- Experience with infrastructure as code
- Experience building and deploying Docker containers required
- Experience with hardware and software firewalls, IPS, WAF, and additional security layers
- Familiar with databases and implementation best practices
- Familiar with Agile Software Development methodologies
- Clear, effective communicator; capable of influencing best practices across an organization
- 4-7 years experience
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.